ES - Haraldry And consults

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 09:40:31 PDT 1998

Well it's 11:22 and already I'v had a pretty good response to the
herldry day, so good in fact I'm giving it a Name "The Elfsea Heraldic
Academy" I am currently looking at two dates for this to occur, The 13th
of june (which is the same as Simones Party, Hmm... Academy then hit
party have big fun???)
and the 27th of June which is counter to Lindenwood's Midsummer Ball,
and Academy of the Rapier. Let me Know Which one suits you the best.
Also a heraldry page should be up some time next week with the forms on
it. I will forward the Address when it's done.The classes I would like
to see at the Academy include:Vocal Heraldry, Illumination, Some form of
Making Regalia, Heraldic displays, and a heraldry 101 just befor the
consult table opens. Please let me Know If any can help with these
things, Including the consult table.
In Service
Darius Ld Nautilas

>I would love to attend a heraldry class. Count me in, but could you
also
>make the forms available electronically?
>
>Vivaine
>*Cant wait to come home*

>> From: Conor na Mara <cnamara at flash.net>
>> To: elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
>> Subject: Re: ES - Haraldry And consults
>> Date: Friday, May 08, 1998 11:07 AM
>>
>> I'd love to attend something like that.  Count me in too.
-Conor