ES - Haraldry And consults

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 13:38:44 PDT 1998

Count me in on the class.
     As for the dates, the first sounds the best.  The second, I would
not be able to attend because I want to show support for a neighboring
Canton and attend their event. (you know it's a Central Regional thing)
     I am sure our Baron will be going to Academy of the Rapier since he
is teaching a class.  (I seem to remember reading the event announcement
in the Black Star).
     It's a great idea, Darius.  Will we be making reaglia at the
Academy for the Kingdom, at the Academy?  That sounds like a great idea,
craft day!!!

Arabella