ES - Photo Replacement

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed May 13 15:02:05 PDT 1998

If you ask me, Jeanmaire, I will take that one
off for free, without promise of any other
replacement (I may raid your website for a
couple of shots of you guys, anyway).  I'm
just posting what I have.  I'm glad you were
pleased about the one of Diane; I didn't ID her
any closer than a first name because I didn't
want you to have visitors looking for her
from her website picture.  I usually have no
fear of Internet weirdos, but I didn't feel
free to be so cavalier with others' children.

Let me know if you'd like that shot of you
removed.

- Galen