ES - Fool's Court

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Mon May 18 22:36:39 PDT 1998

Greetings, Elfsea

Sir Galen wrote:

Has anyone run this date by the Seneschal?  As I understand it,
Elfsea is taking a large role in a regional bid to host Kingdom
Warlord that weekend, and last I heard we got the bid.

Argghhhh!!!  I know that Lord Charles spoke with Llywelyn about it, but we didn't know the date for Kingdom Warlord at that time

Always run dates past the seneschal.
Amen, Amen, Amen.

Even better, do it at a Business meeting, when everyone there is focused on Baronial Business.

This is not the first time we have had problems with scheduling.  When the date for Guardian of the Tor was set, I was at our Baronial College, working it, teaching classes, and unwell to boot.  Neither I nor Stella had the Black Star with us to check for conflicts- such as "To Save a Queen".

Thank you, Sir Galen, for reminding us (ALL of us, including me) to

*GO TO YOUR SENESCHAL* for Baronial Business.

Well, perhaps Charles and Anne might consider having their wedding at Kingdom Warlord?  I have heard that we might get the Hawkwood site.

Anybody have more ideas?

Zara Zina, your frazzled and sometimes air-headed Baroness