ES - Clothier's Guild

Susan Carol Tribble susant at jove.acs.unt.edu
Wed May 20 10:48:20 PDT 1998

TO:  Mistress Jeanmaire:

I just wanted to thank you for an excellent "bring your sewing machine and
let me show you how to tear it apart and clean it" workshop.  I really
learned alot about my sewing machine.  (Before joining the SCA I
couldn't sew - and still can't very well. I only knew what sewing
machines looked like because I had seen pictures of them in magazines...)

Anyway, I would also, a thank you to Lady Arabella and Lord Fearghus (did
I spell that right?) for allowing us to envade their home to hold the
Clothier's Guild.

I am looking forward to more exciting workshops...

In service to this dream we live,
Lavina

****Lavina del Bakhaus****
      (Susan Tribble)
Deputy Seneschal, Incipient Canton of Glaslyn
Deputy MOC, Barony of Elfsea

susant at jove.acs.unt.edu