ES - A New Poem

Phyllis Spurr Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
Tue May 26 08:42:14 PDT 1998

> From:          Jan Nowlan <nowlanj at us.ibm.com>
> Date:          Tue, 26 May 1998 10:23:35 -0400

> Lady Simone,
>
> How did your performance of this work out for you Sunday night?  I 'm sure it
> was GREAT you put so much into preparing for it!  I was sorry to have missed
> it.  : (
>
> Muirgien

I am happy to report that Lady Simone did very well in her
performance of her on-site composition.  She originally had intended
the work to be a song, but as I am partial to poetry, convinced her
that she needed to perform this piece as a poem.

She not only composed the piece, and performed it, but memorized it
as well.

Not a few eyebrows were raised to hear her perform poetry instead of
song.  She is showing diversity that is a pleasure to see in any
performer.

Eowyn ferch Rhys
Phyllis Spurr
Home phone: 817-460-1539