ES - Highland Games

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 11:31:41 PDT 1998

Some times our schedule depends on what other things are happening close
to our demo.  Last year we had to stop our demo fighting while they did
a Scottish haybail-throw-thing.  (I'm sorry I don't remember what it was
called.)
     Those of you who are in need of tickets must put in several hours
of volunteer work and need to call Lady Mara, who is not on this list,
but has all the volunteer tickets. 817-295-5768 she will give you all
the particulars.

Arabella