ES - Highland Games

Todd Marsh llywelyn at flash.net
Tue May 26 16:28:14 PDT 1998

Arabella wrote:

Court, we didn't have one last year, but
that is a realy neat idea, will be at the discression of Llywelyn and
Zara Zina.

Yes, we plan to have a court or three.  Since it is not a kingdom calendar event, no kingdom awards will be given.  We will be hearing oaths from those who wish to join the Arthurian Company.  We are also open to suggestions for business that is not usually allowed in baronial courts, such as household business, taking squires/apprentices/protegés.

If there is someone you would like to see recognized for work they did at Dragonsfire Tor, Spring Faire, Steppes Warlord, or other recent events, please let me know privately.  (Be careful not to post your recommendations to this list.  It's very easy to do by mistake.)

Llywelyn