ES - Courtesy & Other Things

Phyllis Spurr Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
Wed May 27 11:32:16 PDT 1998

> From:          Vicki Marsh <zarazina at flash.net>
> To:            "'elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG'" <elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG>
> Subject:       RE: ES - Courtesy & Other Things
> Date:          Wed, 27 May 1998 12:17:48 -0500

> Greetings, Elfsea,
>
> Lavina  said:
>
> My personal thought is that an event such as Defender would be a good
> place to hold such a classs.  There are alot of people at this event and,
> hence, a possible larger turnout.
>
> I don't think that Defender is such a good place for this as there will be way too much stuff going on with the Culture Camps.  I think it is much better to have such things at Baronial College, Newc>
> Zara Zina

Agreed.  I believe that an impromtu class could be put together for
the heraldic classes scheduled for June 13th.  Is that a feasible
idea?  I have no idea exactly what is going on there.

Meistres Eowyn ferch Rhys
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra  (Fort Worth, Texas)
Central Regional Seneschal
e-mail:  Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
office phone:  (817) 264-4384
home phone:    (817) 460-1539