ES - Laurel Info

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 08:07:35 PDT 1998

Already started with Duchess Willow's posting.  During this summer I'll
be contacting the other Laurels in the metroplex and asking them if the
want to participate on a printed list.  Could you provide me with a
phone list so I may contact people.  I think including masters and
mistresses from Steppes would also be a good idea.

Arabella

=