ES - Head Coverings

windell gibson draeco at swbell.net
Sun May 31 03:56:49 PDT 1998

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes wrote:

> V. Kate wrote:
>
> >I recieved your first message, didn't you get the measure ments.  If you
> >will give me a color he likes may I please make him his first?  It would
> >be a great honor for me. and then you'll have the real thing.  They are
> >great for not baking the top of the head and corners for wiping the
> >sweat out of the eye as well as dirt.  They dirty easily and wash
> >beautifully.  Wash and Wear what a gift from the powers that be.  your
> >frined, V. Kate
> >

> Thanks!  I would LOVE for you to do this, since Axel sprung on me that he
> wants a new fighting tabard by next weekend.  Together with weaving a squire
> belt for Vivane, I'm up to my ears in fiber arts.  You are so sweet.
>
> Jeanmaire

Darlin' I need to know what color he wants it in.  If you need help
sewing I would be more than happy to help you in the evenings.  I don't
suggest that we make him a head cover in Black and White.  First of all
the white will get very dirty in a short time and I noticed Axel sweats
alot when he is playing.  The Black will draw the heat and I can see him
collapsing due to sun stroke.  What are your colors?  Call me I'm in the
Elfsea Scroll under Hightowers tournaments.  Or if you can't find it
email me and I'll give it to you.  love, V. Kate