ES - Head Coverings

windell gibson draeco at swbell.net
Mon May 25 09:15:11 PDT 1998

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes wrote:

> Viscountess Kate:
>
> Axel really liked the head scarf that Hightower was wearing yesterday,
> and he would like me to make him one or two.  As he only informed me
> of the 5 min. ago, I have only a vague recollection of what it was.
> Could you please let me know how it is cut, the approximate
> dimensions, and how it is secured upon the head?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeanmaire

It is made in a triangle of the longest peice that he wears around his
face.  That measurement is 56 inches while the other two sides are a
measurements are 41 and a half.  It is held on by his coronet.  I pull
it so that it has a inch to inch and a half past the front of the
coronet in his face.  He can still see but  it doesn't look dorkie.lol.
I also make it double thickness.  If there is anything else I can help
with let me know.  Axel would look real good in one.  If you neen my
phone # just let me know.  V. Kate