ES - the Passing of a Queen

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed May 27 14:12:10 PDT 1998

The following was posted to the Ansteorra List this afternoon.
It tells of the passing of Ansteorra's 15th Queen, Countess
Drusilla of Northumbria.  I knew her to be a lady of good
humor, high intellect, (or is that good intellect and high
humor), and much wit.  I saw her as a good queen, a most
noble lady, and a good friend.  I mourn her passing.  This is
the first time a former ruler of Ansteorra has passed on.

- Galen of Bristol