ES - fp tonight

James Rozell JRozell at sageus.com
Wed Nov 11 14:36:54 PST 1998

	>yeah can you believe im actually going to put on armor tonight?!?!

	Hmmm... Miss  " I think I broke my ankle charging over that wall,
lets do it again!"  is going to put on armor... hmmm... could definately be
a possibility ;)

	>The only problem is, i only get about an hour tonight.  So my hope
is to be out there >armored and ready to go no later than 7. I want to train
w/ glaive tonight.

	That sounds like a challenge to me. <evil grin> Meet me, after
school by the bike racks. Be there or be beaten ;)

	In all seriousness though. I'll leave early tonight so, at least,
I'll be out there. :)

	*bigbearhugsnstuff*
	-Bear