ES - Three KINGS

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Wed Nov 11 20:58:37 PST 1998

Well three kings is finally upon and it looks like we are going to have
beautiful and cool weather to have fun with our friends. I hope you can
come and participate.
Site fee is $6.00 and feast fee is $5.00
site opens at 4:00 pm friday but you can get their earlier.
directiosn from austin take i-35 to 1-20 make sure you take the i-35e
split and then take i-20 west to canton texas and take the exit from
i-20 on to fm 859 and go south. this will take you right to the entrance
to the site.
from houston tak i-45 north to corsicana and take hwy 31 to athens and
then take hwy 19 to canton and i-20 and go towards dallas and take the
exit for fm 859. Check your texas map for an a much more direct route
this is all by memory do not trust these directions.
We are going to have alot of fun!
come and share the fun
Richard Fairbourne
Steward of the Event of three kings