ES - documentation

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 07:09:38 PST 1998

As far as I know, the inkle loom is actually out of period.   If you
find documentation for the inkle loom please share it with me.
     However there is an article in a recent Tournaments Illuminated
about Band Looms, should give you a place to start.  It has
illustrations on different types of looms for narrow trim.  Arabella