ES - Coronets

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Fri Nov 20 05:25:43 PST 1998

Lovely!  Since Lothar is Axel's squire, can we get a price break? (Just
kidding!)

Gee, it's a good thing my nice coronet is being refurbished, if you're
going to wear one of those.

But seriously, yes, these are very nice, and the simpler ones seem quite
reasonably priced to me.  Let's do it.

Thrones, too.

Elfsea is a first-rate barony, in terms of population, growth, and
quality of life; it's time we had the regalia to show it.

- Galen of Bristol