ES - My truest of apologies

Michael Russell hengist at flash.net
Sun Nov 29 19:32:24 PST 1998

"I had heard that Tristin's NeoNazi army"

    That is a quote from me. That is where my mouth sometimes leads me. I so often spout off and say things and wither they are of intent or accident they still come out of my mouth.
    Hello my name is Hengist Redhand, and I would like to apologize to HL Tristin and anyone else whom may have taken offense to my comments about her troops. I was not there to fight her army nor would I have more than likely have done that. I was told her people we the gears of a well oiled machine. I had no right to say such a thing about her and her people and I am sorry. I was simply attempting to goad the Autherians into a fight with hopes they would show to kick our butts at practice.

Again I am sorry if I offended anyone.
Thank you
Hengist