ES - Sable Falcons

Ladyelyssa at AOL.com Ladyelyssa at AOL.com
Mon Nov 16 18:27:08 PST 1998

Sir Lance received his sable falcon at a Namron Protectorate.  He and Patrick
Michael had been fighting very hard that day.  When it came to the fight
between them.  It was a sight to see  they both did very well that day.  It
was a best 2 out of 3 that day.  I can't remember which of the three it was,
but I think it was the middle bout, Patrick's sword slipped at one point and
hit Lance in the knee pretty hard (unintentional of course)  Patrick
immediately yielded the fight in a chivalrous move.  Lance who could barely
stand, continued to fight the rest of the tournament.  To give you some idea
of his injury he was unable to walk the rest of the evening and had to be
carried into Court.   They both recieved their Sable Falcon's together.  The
one Lance received had been worn by both Sir Hildebrand and Sir Rowen.  (note
they were both squires at the time of course.)