ES - Coronets

Remes, Axel Remes at aafes.com
Fri Nov 20 12:37:25 PST 1998

No...Lothar has not been knighted....I think you saw Sir Johannes of
Atenvelt, he was also a squire of mine...and was at the last Gulf War.
They are very good friends and are usually seen togeather at Pennsic,
Gulf War, and Estrella. Lothar was recently made the Baron of the Barony
of the Flame (Louisville KY), in the Middle Kingdom, I released him from
feality at that time, as I thought it would be bad form for a Landed
Baron of the Middle Kingdom to be in feality to me.

Axel