ES - Mistress Stella

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:03:24 PST 1998

check your Elfsea Scroll for the correct spelling of her name.  Your
pregnancy must be eating your brain cells,  it did to me.  I promiss you
won't get them back, children do that to you.  the address where to send
things to the hospital is down below.  Love ya Lavina, have you found
out which sex baby you're going to have yet????? - Arabella