ES - Cooking documentation and period recipes

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sun Nov 1 11:27:57 PST 1998

Hi,

I know this is late, but I have a problem.  I have had little luck locating
documentation for period middle eastern food.  I have some documentation,
but I want more and certain things I have come across may be questionable.
What I am specifically looking for is period recipes using plums, period
recipes for jams, fritter or pancake recipes and pudding recipes.  Also if
anyone has a period recipe for rose petal jam, I would like try it.  I need
this information ASAP for Laurel Prize.

All help is appreciated.

Sindara