ES - Tor's Yule Revel

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Mon Nov 9 19:46:39 PST 1998

At 01:11 PM 11/8/98 EST, you wrote:
>When & where is Tor's Yule Revel?  I seemed to have mislaid my Scroll!  Also,
>since I had to work & wasn't able to make Moot, can I bring something to the
>Revel for auction?
>
>Anne

Greetings Ann,

I think I can help you.  The Tor's Yule revel is Dec. 12th from 11am until
11pm.  The site is Camp Crucis in Granbury. Same place as the last 2 yrs.
As for the raffle, if you can't get your donation to Baroness Dana before
then, you can take it that morning when you go.  I'm sure they will accept
it gladly.  If I can be of more assistance, just ask, I will be glad to help
any way I can.

Bicé

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

       I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they
       make as they go flying by!