ES - Directions to Bordermarch....

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 14:01:03 PST 1998

Azalais said:
>Can someone give me directions to the event this coming weekend in
>Bordermarch?
>
>Thank You,
>Azalais

Sure Azalais,

Directions to Bordermarch (Beaumont, TX):  Take I-20 East to I-45 South
down to Hwy 190 East.  In Woodville, take Hwy 69 North to Hwy 255 East,
(just north of Colmesneil).  Jones County Camp Grounds is located about
3 miles east of Highway 69 on Hwy 255.  It should be on the left as you
drive. (It's on the north side of the highway.)

I think this is the most direct route.  If you can find a way to go down
Hwy 69 somewhere, more power to you.  I'm glad we'll have a crowd going
there as well.  The castle is really great!

Allessandre