ES - Fall Melees...

JJOHNSON at ccsb.com JJOHNSON at ccsb.com
Thu Nov 19 07:26:12 PST 1998

Greetings Elfsea,

I regret to say that I will not be able to join our mighty forces this weekend
for the Bordermarch Melees.  It seems that the cold weather and
excitement of Three Kings did a number on my back.  I've  lost two days
of work this week with back spasms, so I'll have to squash my desire to
kill this week and maybe next week too.  I would go just to support Elfsea
and watch the melees but I don't think I could endure the 4 1/2 hour drive
or the idea of not getting into armor.

I wish you all well, fight hard, be brave and show everyone how good
life is in Elfsea!

-Azalais