ES - Baronial Website

Sharon P. vivaine at flash.net
Sun Nov 22 09:41:54 PST 1998

Greetings Elfsea

First, my apologies for the not updating the November information on the
website as ontime as i would have liked, but mundane got in the way.

I have updated several pages, some just some minor fixes and such. They are
as follows:

Meeting Notes from November Business Meeting
Officer's Notice Page
Photo gallery
minor changes to the Links page
and
the every evolving Events Calendar.

If you have a web page with photos, I would be happy to link your pages to
our new photo gallery site.  I will take photos and post them myself, but
that takes a bit longer to get on the site (forgive me!)

If you also have web links that you would like posted, or, if you have a
site yourself, I would like to start a 'locals links' page.

Thanks for your patience and never-ending support. As always, if you see
something that requires a change, please email me.

In service,
Vivaine Tårnfalk