ES - Fighter practice today.

Michael Russell hengist at flash.net
Sun Nov 29 06:02:17 PST 1998

Good day all,
     Today is a awesome day to fight, so far. I have been waiting for Sunday all week. Official fighter practices are about over for the year and I was wanting to meet on the fields today for some fun. My suggestion is we get out and warm up. After we raise enough fighter we can get on to melee's. Does everyone agree on that? I believe that we can all use them ( I had heard that Tristin's NeoNazi army walked up and down The Aurtherians at three kings ) to brush up on tactics and different forms of strategy to different scenarios. After all War leaders need as many chances to lead as the troops need to follow. So fighters if you are in town and wanting to fight come on out today at 2:00 and remember
"It's clobberin' time".

Hengist