ES - Baronial Website

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Mon Oct 5 20:39:24 PDT 1998

Hey you :) Welp, I only have a couple of corrections this time :)  And you
know if you keep the correction thing going, you just mat get rid of me yet!
<evilgrin>. Anyways, the corrections are as follows:

1) At the top for the Seneschales of each group the email address for Dana
is still at MSN. The new address should be mama_mac at airmail.net . Also, her
rank should now be changed to Baroness Dana.

2) Under meetings the email address to contact Dana is also at MSN and
should be mama_mac at airmail.net.

To make things easier, I've included the corrected source for you to cut n
paste:

href="mailto:mama_mac at airmail.net"> Dana</a>, 817.249.5643 </p>

Worth), contact the
Seneschale, Baroness <a href="mailto:mama_mac at airmail.net">Dana</a>,
817/249-5643 </p>

Ld. Conor na Mara
Dun na Locha Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net

P.S. I've got a web page about to come online for House Mac.  I"m still
working on it, but if you wanted to check it out it's at
http://web2.airmail.net/ack3/