ES - Field trip

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Fri Oct 9 20:32:29 PDT 1998

SInce I can't join you I was wondering if I could get an address so that I
can go on my own to these same stores.  I need a source for striped cotton
and silk, particularly with metallic thread. Any help is appreciated.

Also, as an aside, I will bring the receipt book to practice on Sunday.
Give me the amounts and I will give you the receipts.  If you bring my
books and Willow's books to practice on Sunday I will make the copies. This
way you and I can both be ready for Laurel Prize.

Sindara