ES - New Home

Ralph L Anthony thedesertplayers at juno.com
Sun Oct 4 07:35:44 PDT 1998

Dear Elfsea List,

We would like to congratulate EVERYONE who received awards at Defender,
there are too many to list individually.  It was very heartening to see
so many of our Barony  be recognized for the efforts they make to this
"Dream" come true on a daily basis! VIVAT!!VIVAT!!

Delvos and I could not stay on Sunday to congratulate you because we
closed on our house Friday, YEA!! YEA!!  We were supposed to close the
previous Friday, but it is said that challenges make us more interesting
people.  Anyway, Delvos spent all day Saturday moving furniture, and I
was vending (had too, after closing costs, we had a buck 28 cents between
us).  Even after all that, we still had a great time Saturday night,
there were two new people who came out Saturday for court and revelry.
They were impressed with our Barony and the people who make it so
wonderful.

Our lives should settle down a bit and we hope to see you at fighter
practice more often.  We are having open house and party on October 31,
all are invited to stop by and say hello or come for the night of fun.
Our new address is 132 W. Oak Dr., Hurst, TX 76053 and new phone
#817-282-5201.  Please pass on to anyone who asks.

Thank you for your friendship and love!!  I can't imagine what kind of
life we would have without the SCA and "Dreamers of the Dream".  Life IS
good in Elfsea!!

Lady Daungerous dhe Ruadh & Lord Delvos Rippar

PS This weekend finds us sanding and refinishing our wood floors!  See
you at Namron next weekend!!