ES - Field trip

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:17:23 PDT 1998

Greetings, Elfsea,
     At the Clothiers Guild meeting last Tuesday, we decided there was
enough interest to have a field trip to the Fabric District.  We will be
meeting at Arabella's at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday October 17th for those of
you who are not traveling to other events.  Remember ther will be some
really cold weather events coming up and wool is a great warmy for
cloaks and clothing.  If you need information call me or e-mail.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute, Chronicler
Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra
email - ladyarabella at hotmail.com