ES - Video Tapes

Almar Bjarnklo almar_b at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:25:49 PDT 1998

Heilsa Elfsea,
    Almar here scratching this into a small stone from the Mid realm.
Does anyone have a video of Elfsea defenders Heavy list, and all else
would be good also?  I would gladly send money for tape and shipping in
advance if anyone could and would copy for me!
  I hope all is well in Elfsea, miss ya'll.  We found a local group up
here and they go to Gulf War every year so we will probably convoy with
them.  A ve..VERY GOOD job prospect that could Double the rate of pay I
was making!  Will find out more next week!!!  So far I am the leeding
canidate.  take care my friends, talk soon
   Almar Bjarnklo