ES - Recipes and research

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Fri Oct 9 14:40:57 PDT 1998

Hello Elfsea!

      I just want to send a warm thank you to all who have responded to my
(plea?) questions about period recipes and research.  I have had several
for 2 years, and the generosity our populace pours out to its own still
staggers me sometimes.  It's nice to know that there are always people out
there who are willing to help someone attempting something new.  My cooking
is not new to me, but finding the right sources to back up my ideas IS new.
 And to thank all of you, I invite everyone (not just the judges) to come
to my table at the Tor's Yule Revel and try what I have made.  It'll be
yummy!

      Thank you once again....

In Service to all,

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba