ES - Tournais d'Amore

Ralph L Anthony thedesertplayers at juno.com
Sun Oct 25 09:15:14 PST 1998

Dear Elfsea Listers,

For anyone attending the Tournais d'Amore in Tempio next weekend:  We,
Daungerous and Delvos would like to invite you to our wedding which will
take place about 9:30 pm on Saturday, October 31st.  Much food, fun,
drink, dancing and drumming and oh yes drink will follow.  Look for the
big green parachute.  We would be honored to have you witness this very
joyous occasion and celebrate with us afterwards!!

He really hooked me good!!

Daungerous