ES - Please Visit the New Firefall Web Site

Noreen And Randy Hartman noh_rdh at swbell.net
Fri Oct 30 19:51:59 PST 1998

 This may not be appropriate here  [Noreen Hartman]  , but since we have
had so many  requests to add certian functions in ontop our site and make
it somewhat more helpful to the populous, we obtain our own
WWW.FIREFALL.ORG  page and did some of the modifications we had been asked
to.

 We hope the site will be helpful for many reasons, the site contains:

   Classifieds posting where you can post to buy sell or trade items
   Open Forum posting boards
   Chat area for discussionof SCA related items, or just to keep in touch
with SCA friends from all over.
   Information on events Firefall is planning to attend
   Soon to have links to many SCA related sites for obtaining goods and
historical research
   Pictures of Firefall and it's many friends
   Links to our Allies web sites
   Postings of interest on SCA related subjects
   and much much more.

   The site has been put together by Devon (the cocky) Quinn with
asisstance from other members of Firefall as a means to not only help
Firefall, but to assist in finding better methods of helping anyone
interested or involved in the Current Middle Ages.

  Hope you all don't mind I sent this out this way, but I lack the e-mails
of many who have been asking us to set up the new site with the mods.
                                                                    Randall
Hawkwood