ES - Fool's Court: For the Kids -- the adult's li

CaptnAnn at AOL.com CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Sat Oct 31 04:11:01 PST 1998

Morning Baroness!  <|:-)

Thanks for the reply.

< I have plastic rats, spider rings, Halloween coloring books, and a few
extra masks for the kids.>

The 'creatures' and coloring books and masks sound great!  Bring 'em on!

<Llywelyn and I are bringing Three Boys  - a
party unto themselves.
I thought we could bring candy, but not colored stuff???? I bought
chocolate galore.>

No problem -- I think the boys'll have a great time.  As far as the candy,
officially as the autocrat I won't be giving out any, but I don't see why you
couldn't bring the chocolate if you'd like.  Just check with other parents
about giving it to their kids.

<We only have two.
I already have them at my house in Arlington, for LPT.  Call me to get them.

Two boy not three?  Not a problem!  By the way, what is 'LPT' ?  I'll be
leaving the house for the event about 8a, and will check my e-mail again
before that.  And also, what program are you writing your attachments in?
I've never been able to download successfully to anything accept what's
below...

<xƒ>"    É      É       Ç  IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note1
Ç      É ¿    0        Gü+ ñ ú  ¥n   T
elfsea at Ansteorra.ORGSMTPelfsea@Ansteorra.ORG  0  SMTP  0 §elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
§>

Thanks Xene, see you at Fool's Court & Halloween Revel!

Anne