ES - Tor's Yule Revel

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Sat Oct 31 15:36:43 PST 1998

Greetings,

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the raffle that
the Tor holds each year at their Yule revel.  Baroness Dana is collecting
donations of goods to be raffled off this year.  Please bring anything you
would like to donate to Moot on Thursday night and we will be glad to take
it off your hands. She has collected some interesting items so far but we
would like to increase the choices even more.  Thank you for your generous
donations to the Tor.  See you all at Moot.

In service,

Bicé

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

       I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they
       make as they go flying by!