ES - Re: Directions to meeting

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:20:55 PDT 1998

Take I30 into Downtown Fortworth.  Do NOT take Elevated I30, exit off to
the Access road (down not up).  take  right on throckmorton.
Throckmorton will dead end into Belknap.  the huge building on your left
is the Tandy center/FortWorth Outlet Square.  the parking (Free after
6:00pm) is the last building in the complex on the corner of
Throckmorton and Belknap.  Go in the building we are on the bottom
floor(level 1/subway level) in the conferance room.  Find sunshine
halmark shop and Lorianna go down hall way conferance room is on the
right.  See ya there. Arabella