ES - Documentation Class

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Oct 1 21:57:17 PDT 1998

Thanks, Sam.  I just got home and I'm off to bed. Talk at ya later.

Dana  (I don't drive and give lousy directions --> Call LADY
BICE.....737-5153)
AKA:   Mama Mac,    HL Dana Mac an Ghabhann,    Gretchen Gotwilder,
Flopsey (retired),  Grande Dame A.R.S.E, (mama_mac at airmail.net)  Mom and
Donna
Please pick the name that will fit this message!