ES - Eowyn's Surgery

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Fri Oct 2 14:39:07 PDT 1998

        Just a quick note to let everyone know that Mistress Eowyn's surgery
went well and she is home now (about 3:30 pm)recovering.  The Doctor gave
her medication to induce sleep and rest so we will have to wait a couple of
days before calling. We are going to give her Mother a chance to visit and
take care of her.  Even when you get her age, you still need Mommie when you
don't feel well. When you do call, please don't be offended if you are told
that she is resting.  This is the most important thing in her recovery right
now because she must get her strength back before they can do much about her
heart problems.  Thank you all for being so understanding; I know she
appreciates it and all the good wishes and thoughts we are all sending her way.

I will keep you posted on her improvements as she progresses.  Her Mother is
going to keep me informed.

Bicé

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

       On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.