ES - surgery

Brandy Eads red_20 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:38:15 PDT 1998

Greetings and sorry to all those receiving duplicate mailings,
       Just reporting on my Mom's (Baroness Robyn Murchada (Baroness
Elfsea), mka Robin Murphy's) surgery.  It took 11 and a half hours, but
all is well.  She will spend tonight, Oct 6th in ICU and hopefully be
moved to a normal room tomorrow.  She is supposed to stay in the
hospitial for about a week or so.  The hospitial is the Zale Lipshy
University Hospitial    (214)590-3132
5151 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas TX 75235

I don't know when exactly she will be able to answer the phone, but if
you want to send a message you can call me at home and I will relay it
to her.  Will keep everyone updated as to when she comes home, but it
has been a long day and I am going to call it a night.

Thanks to all,
Lady Marion of the Roses
mka  Brandy Eads
(817) 461-8654