ES - Dragonsfire Tor Yule revel

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Thu Oct 8 22:13:16 PDT 1998

Hello Elfsea!

	Does anyone know when the Tor's Yule revel is being held?  Does anyone
have any info on the A&S competition?  I'm interested in entering (my first
A&S!  Yikes!) and I need to know a point of contact, whom to send letters
of intent, etc.
	Second question--where are some good sources on period cooking?  I'm
mainly looking for info on what they used in their recipes, what is period,
what is not, etc.  I know there are lots of things we use every day that
wasn't around then (i.e. potatoes, vanilla, chocolate, corn), but I need a
little more info so I can build some recipes.  Any help (especially good
primary resources) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lady Genevieve
Matron, House Silver Moon