ES - Celtic Heritage Festival....

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Fri Oct 23 17:54:56 PDT 1998

Stella........

Tag.............your it!  I'm contacting you.

As you can tell my sense of humor precedes me...........I'm on the run
most of the time now-a-days but would like to discuss this issue of those
who were willing to show up to an important event like the Celtic
Heritage Festival.

Special thanks to those who responded to calls of last minute help, even
outside of the Canton Lindwood.   We do appreciate the fighters showing
up because the people who put on the festival took the time and trouble
to make special signs and the demo was on the schedule of events to
progress through out the weekend.  The Celtic Heritage Festival & those
who corridinated it,  were expecting and had programmed the demo.
make our Celtic Heritage Festival a bit more memorable for all.

 The SCA'rs that were there just didn't want to see the audiences that
turned out for the demo let down.   Vivat to the fighter that was
there..............Vivat to the ones who came to help..........we at the
Festival really  did appreciate them being there.

I do hope that next year there will be those that will want to come out
on a Saturday or Sunday and provide for the festival a chance for all to
see that there is a organization like the SCA........and stay for the
Ceilidh Saturday night...........good music/good friends.........The
performers there really appreciate the support of people being there to
listen to them perform........
and it is a pretty good opportunity for "free" entrance to the festival.
Also the more people who contribute the bigger the event........which
makes it more exciting and I personally love the sharing of the culture
and the kids.
Those kids loved meeting the ones that came to share with them.   After
all they are the next generation of SCA.

At least now the Festival will not turn us away next year.   And the
organizers of the Festival will not remember that we didn't show up when
these same people plan the Scottish Highland Games at UTA next
year...........

For those that will choose to be and support our Kingdom/Dream.....
I will be there next year SCA or not.   I give my whole weekend to that
event as I try to do with the Scottish Highland Games.........

			VIVAT!!
	For those of us who care to contribute our time energies & love
of the dream!

Maybe we can talk about it.............

In Faithful Service..............

Bree~  &  Company