ES - Mistress Eowyn update

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Sat Oct 3 18:03:05 PDT 1998

        I just had an update on Mistress Eowyn's condition and thought I
would pass it along as promised.  She is very sore, has some pain and no
strength.  I was told she gets up every four hours takes something for pain
and goes right back to bed.  She is eating everything they will let her have
which is only bland food until tomorrow, when she will return to a regular
diet.  That is regular for her; no fat, low cal, low salt which means mostly
steamed chicken and veggies.  Thank goodness she likes veggies!  Keep
thinking good thoughts, I believe they help.

Til next time,

Bicé

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

       On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.