ES - Dragonsfire Tor Yule revel& Artisan

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 06:12:06 PDT 1998

I believe the weekend of december 13-15 is the tor yule revel. As to the
Artisan Competition you can contact Me as the Curent artisan or Hl Mara
of Rede who is co-ordinating with the autocrat. We are not requiring a
letter of intent though we are asking for documentation. this is NOT a
body of work display. space is somewhat limited so use your judgment. If
you want to show off more than one thing great, thats fine, just keep in
mind the tables will be shared with other artisans. judging will be done
using the new standard forms, and I will be asking to talk with each
artisan regaurding their entry's ( I just love a good jury!)Those
wishing to enter a research paper should contact Me or Mara preferably
before Nov 15th so judges have time to read them. Mara's eMail is
mararede at aol.com

In service
Darius of the Bells
Second Artisan of Dragons Fire Tor