ES - Re: CR - Dragonsfire Tor Yule revel& Artisan

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Fri Oct 9 09:34:28 PDT 1998

>Darius, I need to add to your posting on the Dragonsfire Tor's yule revel.
I believe it is a one day event held on Sat. Dec. 12th. The Event Steward,
Lord Thomas de Ruthven, finally talked with Baroness Dana concerning our
offer of help.  He is in need of servers, set up and clean up crews and of
kitchen help. Also donations of goods to go in their raffle.  The raffle was
something that Laird Alan always took care of and donated many things to.
His presence is being missed yet again.  If anyone can help with any of
these things, please contact Baroness Dana (mama_mac at airmail.net) since she
is in touch with Lord Thomas. We will collect the donations if needed. This
will relieve Centurion Airklee, the Co-steward, of a lot of things requiring
extra time which is at a premium right now.

>In service,
>Bicé di Pietro
>
>At 06:12 AM 10/9/98 PDT, you wrote:
>>I believe the weekend of december 13-15 is the tor yule revel. As to the
>>Artisan Competition you can contact Me as the Curent artisan or Hl Mara
>>of Rede who is co-ordinating with the autocrat. We are not requiring a
>>letter of intent though we are asking for documentation. this is NOT a
>>body of work display. space is somewhat limited so use your judgment. If
>>you want to show off more than one thing great, thats fine, just keep in
>>mind the tables will be shared with other artisans. judging will be done
>>using the new standard forms, and I will be asking to talk with each
>>artisan regaurding their entry's ( I just love a good jury!)Those
>>wishing to enter a research paper should contact Me or Mara preferably
>>before Nov 15th so judges have time to read them. Mara's eMail is
>>mararede at aol.com
>>
>>In service
>>Darius of the Bells
>>Second Artisan of Dragons Fire Tor

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

       On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.