ES - New Column for the Scroll

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:31:47 PST 1998

Greetings,
     Due to space restrictions this month, the following notice was
deleted from this month's Scroll.  Apologies Your Grace!!!

Do you have a question?
The answer isn't written down anywhere?
Don't know who to ask?
Are embarrased to ask?

Ask the Duke  A New Column for the Elfsea Scroll

send your questions to :
delaugyson at juno.com
or snail mail
Duke Jonathan
c/o John Taylor
1831 Edna
Arlington, Tex 76010

All questions will be answered.  Really good questions will be published
in the Scroll.  All questions must have an SCA name, mundane name, and
phone number and/or e-mail address.  Names can be withheld upon request
for publication and signed anonymously.  (ie... Signed Frustrated in
Alaska.  etc...)  But Kingdom Rules for publications require we be able
to trace submissions.

I think we can have fun with this since this publication goes to most
new folks.  If you have any questions please contact me or ASK THE DUKE.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute, Chronicler
Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra
email - ladyarabella at hotmail.com