ES - Demo at UTA : Results

nmc8278@UTARLG.UTA.EDU nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Tue Sep 1 10:54:41 PDT 1998

I would like to doubly thank Mistress Stella and Lord Daniel for coming
out to our demo.  I would also like to thank those at the college for
their help and let them know that every little bit counts.  We had several
new enthusiastic new people show up. Infact we may have two new female
fighters coming our way.

Thank you,Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Aurelia Y.