ES - Baronial Website

Sharon P. vivaine at flash.net
Tue Sep 1 20:40:34 PDT 1998

Greetings Elfsea

Due to the recent problems with being able to update the baronial website,
time constraints, and with baronial consent, I have moved the website to
another site until either the first situation is resolved, or another host
site becomes available.

The new site is http://www.flash.net/~vivaine/elfsea.htm

I have sent a notice to the Kingdom Virtual Scribe requesting that the links
be updated.

As i am limited on space, graphics will be limited until i can resolve that
issue as well. If you find any changes that need to be made, please email me
at vivaine at flash.net.

I will be attending Gothic, so any requests  that come in Thursday after
moot will be delayed until after Labor Day.

Some new updates include:

Officer's Notice Page.  This page is for officers to post hot news or
necessary notes.  Officers, please let me know if you require something
posted to this site.

Maps to Moot

A new and improved Schedule of Events.

Updated Defender Page.

Again, sorry for the confusion, and if you require any changes, please let
me know asap. I will keep you informed if the site moves again.

Gnight!

Vivaine