ES - disregard previous message - Elfsea Defender

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:12:16 PDT 1998

Greetings, (in through the nose, out through the mouth)
     Reminders for Defender:
1. - for those who are helping with set up on Friday September 25th -
PLEASE show up at Mistress Stella's PROMPTLY at 10:00 a.m.  We don't
want her to have to wait, she has personal stuff to do also.  There are
enough moving vehicles, but we definitely need strong people.  If you
need directions, call Mistress Stella or see me about 9:00 a.m. at the
site, I'll have maps to give you.
2. - request from the Water Bearer Coordinator - PLEASE, we need plastic
bottles, the ones that water comes in, with the pull squirt cap.  About
1 liter size should do it.
3. - request from Troll - PLEASE could someone donate the use of a
Coleman Lantern for light inside the tent overnight on Friday.  A large
propane bottle with a connector tree has already been donated just need
the lantern.  See Arabella for questions concerning this request.

4. - REMEMBER TO BRING WATER -

5. - THE MOST IMPORTANT - I, THE STEWARD, ORDER YOU AND YOURS TO HAVE
FUN AT THIS EVENT.  Remember why we plan this game, For Fun!

     I have had several people who have called to ask questions, say to
me, "Good luck with your event."  My response has been, "It is not my
event, it's all of the populace's event, the Barony's, I'm just the
organizer." I work for all of you.  This event could not come together
without the hard work of many different people.  I appreciate all of
you, I definately couldn't do any of this without your help.
     I can't tell you what a pleasure it has been to put the word out
about what needs to be done, and someone volunteers.  It makes me teary
eyed.  What a great Barony we live in.  Life is Truly Good in Elfsea!

Arabella